Saturday, February 9, 2008

MEDIA MONITORING: What Other Bloggers Say: Update V

  • 7 months to grow up or till Graduation
    9 hours ago by Book Lover I was at the Ontario Library Association conference last weekend volunteering. It was quite an exciting experience. It would have been more exciting had I not been sick. I had a quick look around the Exposition Hall (where all the ...
  • OLA
    7 Feb 2008 by Alyssa Orca authors leave no book unsigned at the Ontario Library Association Super Conference last weekend:. Raquel Rivera signs… and signs… and signs… and signs… (more…)
  • share your experience and volunteer
    7 Feb 2008 by Jennifer I'm back from OLA Super Conference 2008 where I made myself available as a volunteer, spending time over two days at the mentoring booth. I spoke with people interested in career shifts, those moving from the US and those who have.
  • * SUPER CONFERENCE'S UNIQUE BRAND OF EDUCATION
    6 Feb 2008 Another Super Conference is over and what an excellent run of speakers and sessions we have had once more. Ethan Zuckerman, Irshad Manji, Carl Honoré provided enormous buzz with their dynamic and provocative presentations. ...OLA Headline Stories - - References
  • Exhuming Taddle Creek
    6 Feb 2008 toronto-sewer.jpg I met up with my editor on Friday after the OLA Super Conference. Although it will still be a couple of weeks before we can get into the serious editing of The Young City, we discussed some ideas. ...
  • Best Bets, in books AND in friends This is a photo of Melanie with ...
    6 Feb 2008 by The Mysterious Mrs. Jackson While Melanie was in TO for the recent OLA SuperConference, she found out that the Ontario Library Association has named Shadows on the Train one of its Best Bets for Children 2007. Yay! Thanks, OLA! Hey, and thanks to Gianna for taking ...
  • Wild Wednesday
    6 Feb 2008 by Matthew A PowerPoint slideshow from an OLA SuperConference Session - Building Capacity for Learning: Learning 2.0. I'm not quite done going through it yet, but it's well worth the time. (via Stephen's Lighthouse) ...
  • Flu trumps blogging (and pretty much everything else)
    5 Feb 2008 by Meredith Farkas All in all, it was a great conference and I learned about some exciting projects being developed by Ontario libraries. I’m definitely impressed with how collaborative libraries are in Ontario and wish we had that same spirit of ...
  • More Tag Clouds
    5 Feb 2008 Last Thursday, I posted my notes from Andrew Keens presentation at the Ontario Library Association conference in Toronto. What’s in that blog are some fairly word-for-word quotes from his address, where I think he drew some unfair and ...
  • Those Super Librarians!
    4 Feb 2008 by patricia storms Just a quick note to thank all the wonderful librarians and technicians who came by the Scholastic booth on Friday at the OLA Super Conference to get a signed copy of 13 Ghosts of Halloween. It was wonderful meeting you all, ...
  • OLA presentation
    3 Feb 2008 by admin I presented a session called IM a Librarian: The Meebo, Skype-Unyte Solution at this year’s OLA Super Conference. Here are the PowerPoint slides. The slides leave out a lot. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

NB. Click here for all updates (of The OLA Superconference 2008 Blog's MEDIA MONITORING)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mohamed, thanks for the link, I think the media monitoring blog is great, and it helps to connect our experiences post conference.

Julia said...

Agreed Michelle! I think it's wonderful to see all the different links together here..